Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Arizona Breathe Free's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Arizona Breathe Free's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Arizona Breathe Free at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
The materials on Arizona Breathe Free's web site are provided "as is". Arizona Breathe Free makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Arizona Breathe Free does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Arizona Breathe Free or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Arizona Breathe Free's Internet site, even if Arizona Breathe Free or a Arizona Breathe Free authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Arizona Breathe Free's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Arizona Breathe Free does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Arizona Breathe Free may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Arizona Breathe Free does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Arizona Breathe Free has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Arizona Breathe Free of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Arizona Breathe Free's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The Patient Experience...
Great doctor and staff! The staff is excellent so nice to me and helpful and Dr. Stewart is very good. He spent time with me and [he's] very detailed. He didn't just rush me out of the office.
Been to multiple ENT doctors in the area and none of them were as thorough as Dr. Stewart. He walked me through my scan, showed me the inside of my nose and most importantly gave me some real solutions! Highly recommend.
Great Experience! We were seen immediately though we had never been before. The nurses were so helpful and Dr. Stewart was quick and funny. I am so thankful!
Five Stars! Big thank you and very grateful to Dr. Stewart and his staff who promptly treated me.
Please Note: Every patient is unique, and your results may vary.